Case Closed! — Conspiracies and Mysteries Solved

"Inspired" by Patricia Cornhole's immodest claim that all those Ripperologists may as well give up their theorizing and debating Jack the Ripper's identity because she's written the final word, "Case Closed!" seeks to solve completely and forevermore the mysteries of the world. Case closed!

02 June 2006

The Myth of Radiation Poisoning (cont'd)

Alas, faithful reader(s?), there is little to update on this investigation. As expected, in the first few days of the study, my neighbour showed no ill effects of living with the enriched uranium I had hidden in his home. He must have picked up a cold or something, though, because he hasn't come out for several days now, and just keeps moaning loudly and incessantly. I'm getting kind of annoyed, too, because his cat is dead and laying on the front steps. Not my business, though, I remind myself.

However, recent developments in the neighbourhood are about to explode, as I believe I have discovered shocking news about another neighbour. I hope, within the next few days, to expose the secret identity of a neighbourhood resident known only as … Double Wide! Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Manny Fatback said...

Hey Cletus!
I'd be careful if I were you--that cat next door might have died from rabies.
Oh, while I'm here, answer me a question. How many of them donettes do you think I could eat in two minutes? I've got a chance to make some quick cash over at Mal's Bar. Throw me a number!

Thanks

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Fatback -

Mr. Hookworm would like me to remind you to stop wasting this space for personal messages. He believes that his ether tonic will wear off by tomorrow morning and expects you to be in his office by then to beg for your job.

- Valerie Pantylines, Executive Assistant to the Editor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home